‘I love being a nurse… but I cannot do the job properly’
Nick Evans Freelance health writer
NHS Employers has released a guide to help trusts retain staff, but nurse managers are concerned it is too little, too late
‘I feel guilty leaving work two hours late knowing staffing levels are inadequate. I often go home in tears. I love being a nurse, yet I feel I cannot do my job properly.’
24, 7, 10-11.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now