Emergency department standards
Erin Dean Freelance health journalist
Sufficient numbers of nurses, patient access to Wi-Fi and regular comfort rounds are on a list of 50 standards for emergency departments (EDs) to improve care (Royal College of Emergency Medicine (RCEM) 2016).
24, 7, 9-9.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now