Nursing associates: how to make the most of the new role
Workforce decisions need to be made about how nursing associates fit into the wider healthcare team
After two years of training, the first-ever nursing associates have now qualified from their programmes and joined their own section of the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) register.
26, 2, 14-16.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now