Nursing associates: how to make the most of the new role
Stephanie Jones-Berry Health journalist
Workforce decisions need to be made about how nursing associates fit into the wider healthcare team
After two years of training, the first-ever nursing associates have now qualified from their programmes and joined their own section of the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) register.
Nursing Management. 26, 2, 14-16. doi: 10.7748/nm.26.2.14.s8
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now