‘Always go for your goals and stretch yourself’
Care home manager Anne Kasey on why it is a privilege to nurture new members of staff and provide good end of life care
What is your job title?
I am the registered home manager at the Royal Alfred Seafarers’ Society’s care home, Belvedere House, in Banstead, Surrey. It’s a specialist nursing home that looks after former seafarers and their dependents.
25, 1, 23-23.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now