Why online learning offers nurses new development opportunities
Funding for continuing professional development (CPD) was among the big topics under discussion at the annual summit of England’s chief nursing officer (CNO) Jane Cummings on 7-8 March. Hundreds of the country’s most senior nurses attended the summit in Liverpool and heard presentations on a range of subjects, from regulation to recruitment and retention.
25, 1, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now