Children and Young People’s Nursing Skills at a Glance
Elizabeth Mills Senior lecturer, Children’s nursing, Sheffield Hallam University
This textbook provides the theoretical underpinning for the skills needed by nurses who care for children and young people, including the principles of assessing children and the use of objective data through to end of life care.
Nursing Children and Young People.
30, 6, 12-12.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now