Fears, worries and experiences of first-year pre-registration nursing students: a qualitative study
Ray Higginson Senior lecturer, Critical care nursing, School of Health Sciences, University of Glamorgan, UK
What do nursing students worry about as they set off on their journey towards qualification? This small-scale study conducted by Ray Higginson set out to explore their fears and concerns – some of which appear to have been inadequately addressed in the classroom
13, 3, 32-49.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now