We are all cogs in the machine
Melvin Bradley Professional doctorate student, University of Salford
The philosophy behind the co-production of services is to work with another person to share power and ultimately take control
Co-production is about people taking equal control of their services (Cahn 2004, Nef and Joseph Rowntree Foundation 2012, Ostrom and Whitaker 1973).
Mental Health Practice.
21, 4, 15-15.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now