Grenfell’s mental health outreach team deserves the nation’s thanks
The Grenfell Tower fire was an appalling disaster that unfolded before the eyes of the people of north-west London. A total of 71 people died in the tragedy, and hundreds were affected – those who lost family members or friends in the fire – but also others who simply witnessed the horrific events.
Mental Health Practice.
21, 4, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now