Staffing problems threaten mental healthcare and safety
King’s Fund think tank finds more than half of 54 NHS trusts affected
A fall in the number of mental health nurses is affecting quality and safety of care, according to a report by health think tank the King’s Fund.
Mental Health Practice.
21, 05, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now