Lack of parity shows an alarming gap in vital specialist help
Two of our news stories in the first issue of Mental Health Practice this year suggests there will be greater pressures on mental health services during the course of 2018.
Mental Health Practice.
21, 05, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now