How survivor’s guilt affects COVID-19 patients
Gwendolyn Saalmink Oncology research nurse, Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
Heather Iles-Smith Head, Nursing research and innovation at Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
Research nurses describe how some service users report stress and anxiety after discharge from hospital
Since the early days of the COVID-19 pandemic, the UK government has prioritised research into effective treatments.
Mental Health Practice.
23, 5, 11-11.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now