Nurse vacancies remain high, despite rise in undergraduate course intake
More people have been accepted onto undergraduate nursing courses in England this year than last, but the RCN says the figure is still too low to address current nurse vacancies.
Mental Health Practice.
23, 5, 7-7.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now