How one specialist personality disorder unit stopped using restraints and restrictions
Nurses in one inpatient recovery unit use dialectical behavioural therapy, where people with personality disorder learn new skills to manage their intense emotions
When patients first come to Springbank they are given a welcome pack, the key to their room, an introduction to their core team – and they meet the ward manager.
Mental Health Practice.
24, 5, 9-11.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now