Why ‘Seni’s law’ will help mental health units reduce dangers of restraint
The Mental Health Units (Use of Force) Act 2018 is now part of law in England. The act was created following a number of tragic incidents related to use of restraint, notably the death of Olaseni Lewis following police restraint at the Bethlem Royal Hospital in 2010.
Mental Health Practice.
25, 1, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now