Timely diagnosis for service users with dementia signals hope
This month’s issue of Mental Health Practice features an article on the timely diagnosis and disclosure of dementia for patients and their families (page 15). It’s important for several reasons.
Mental Health Practice. 23, 2, 5-5. doi: 10.7748/mhp.23.2.5.s1
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now