Looking back to the future of the mental health nursing profession
The past year has been a tough one for the NHS and for mental health nurses, and the next will undoubtedly bring further challenges. Amidst this turmoil, reflecting on how mental health nursing roles have changed and how they will continue to do so seems timely.
Mental Health Practice.
24, 4, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now