How to share your knowledge by writing a paper for publication
Janet Idowu @RMNJanetI Service manager, Cygnet Health Care, London
Ann Mitchell Researcher, RCN and Open University, London
Catherine Gamble RCN fellow and independent nurse consultant, London
It is rare to see practising nurses from black, Asian or minority ethnic backgrounds publishing articles in professional journals. In our experience most nurses who publish scholarly papers are undertaking postgraduate studies or are in research roles, and are of white heritage.
Mental Health Practice.
26, 6, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now