A-Z of prison nursing
Rebecca Thackray Prison nurse, HMP Brixton, London
Nursing in prison can often be challenging, but understanding what staff and patients encounter on a daily basis could pave the way for welfare and safety improvements
Acceptance A basic need, whether it is being reconciled with a girlfriend or finding a role in your tribe.
Mental Health Practice.
21, 3, 13-13.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now