A-Z of prison nursing
Rebecca Thackray Prison nurse, HMP Brixton, London
Nursing in prison can often be challenging, but understanding what staff and patients encounter on a daily basis could pave the way for welfare and safety improvements
Acceptance A basic need, whether it is being reconciled with a girlfriend or finding a role in your tribe.
Mental Health Practice.
21, 3, 13-13.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now