The challenge of achieving enduring change
Hazel Powell Community Learning Disability Charge Nurse, Herdmanflat Hospital, East Lothian
Karen McKenzie Chartered Clinical Psychologist, Herdmanflat Hospital, East Lothian
George Murray Chartered Clinical Psychologist, Galashiels, Borders
Bridget Sinclair Clinical Development Manager, Dingleton Hospital, Borders Primary Care NHS Trust
Hazel Powell and colleagues review the achievements of an innovative outreach service for clients with severely challenging behaviour
The settings in which interventions for people with challenging behaviour take place can vary greatly according to the nature of the behaviour and the skills and needs of the carers.
Learning Disability Practice.
6, 6, 8-11.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now