Social isolation: UK charity survey reveals acute loneliness among young carers who are under the age of 24
Stacey Atkinson Matron/manager inpatient services for people with learning disabilities and lead nurse, St Mary’s Hospital, Leeds
A survey of thousands of carers conducted by Carer’s UK reveals the majority of those surveyed feel lonely and socially isolated.
Learning Disability Practice.
21, 1, 11-11.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now