Autism: Assessment tool developed to help diagnose mental health issues
Stacey Atkinson Matron/manager inpatient services for people with learning disabilities and lead nurse, St Mary’s Hospital, Leeds
The University of Birmingham’s pioneering research tool aims to assist in the identification and assessment of anxiety and depression in people with autism.
Learning Disability Practice.
21, 1, 11-11.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now