Picking up the signs
Karen McKenzie Consultant clinical psychologist, East Lothian
Susan Baxter Trainee clinical psychologist
Donna Paxton Community learning disability charge nurse
George Murray Consultant clinical psychologist
How much should carers know about the signs of Alzheimer’s disease in people with Down syndrome? Karen McKenzie and colleagues discuss their study which reveals a worrying lack of knowledge about the symptoms
Learning Disability Practice.
5, 3, 16-19.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now