Sepsis Six tool ensures senior clinician’s prompt attendance
Assessment empowers nurses to help boost survival rates
The Sepsis Six screening tool has been updated to help nurses and other healthcare staff recognise sepsis more quickly and boost survival rates.
Emergency Nurse. 27, 6, 6-6. doi: 10.7748/en.27.6.6.s2
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now