Longer GP hours ‘unlikely’ to ease pressures on A&E
Research shows, however, that fewer patients attend emergency departments where they can book appointments online
The number of visits to emergency departments (EDs) is unlikely to be reduced by longer GP surgery opening study has suggested.
25, 09, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now