Can emergency care survive another 50 years?
Tricia Scott Consultant editor, Emergency Nurse
As the Royal College of Emergency Medicine (RCEM) celebrates 50 years it is timely to reflect on how the specialty has developed to become an immensely complex service delivered by a remarkable and highly skilled team of dedicated practitioners.
25, 09, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now