High levels of burnout among emergency department staff, Chinese study finds
A study carried out in Shanghai, China, reveals high levels of burnout among emergency department (ED) nurses. Job satisfaction and burnout have been linked to high rates of staff turnover.
25, 6, 12-12.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now