Emergency nurses’ skills in cardiopulmonary resuscitation
Researchers in South Korea used qualitative methods to examine nursing participants’ performance in cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) – a procedure emergency department (ED) nurses are usually skilled in, but makes them anxious and leaves them in need of post-event support.
25, 7, 12-12.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now