Emergency nurse spearheads huge improvement at Kent trust
Cliff Evans’ team have produced a 50% reduction in mortality and a 70% reduction in harm to patients
‘I have never worked anywhere that was so unsafe for patients,’ says emergency department (ED) nurse consultant Cliff Evans of Medway Maritime Hospital in Kent. He was seconded there in 2015 by NHS England to address its high mortality rates.
25, 7, 18-20.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now