Drunk tanks could ease the burden on emergency services
Nick Evans Freelance journalist
More ‘safe spaces’ for intoxicated patients could save the NHS £100 million a year, according to study
In a recent study, 70% of emergency department (ED) attendances on Friday and Saturday nights were found to be alcohol related.
25, 09, 8-9.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now