Sepsis Six update
Erin Dean Health writer
Five people die as a result of sepsis every hour in the UK, and one quarter of survivors are left with permanent, life-changing after-effects, according to the UK Sepsis Trust.
Emergency Nurse. 27, 6, 9-9. doi: 10.7748/en.27.6.9.s7
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now