Clinical Skills for Nursing Practice
Jean Rogers Practice education facilitator, Stockport NHS Foundation Trust
This is a comprehensive text that uses an evidence-based approach to introduce the core clinical skills and competencies required by newly qualified nurses. It has useful learning outcomes for each chapter, activities to encourage reflection and tips to expand readers’ knowledge and practice.
25, 7, 16-16.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now