Anatomy and Physiology in Healthcare
Valerie McGurk Practice development nurse, paediatrics, Northampton General Hospital NHS Trust
This textbook presents anatomy and physiology in a fun and interactive way. The way the authors, who have backgrounds in biological science or nursing, introduce the information gives it a modern twist. For example, instead of titling a chapter ‘the reproductive system’, it is called ‘from one generation to the next’.
25, 6, 16-16.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now