Erin Dean Freelance health writer
New first-aid guidance to help acid attack patients has been published by the NHS and burns professionals. Those first on the scene of an attack, including health professionals, are advised to ‘Report, remove and rinse’ to ensure the best outcome for the people affected.
25, 7, 13-13.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now