‘Soft’ chemotherapy may help older breast cancer patients
Trial shows less toxic therapy and drug combination to be effective
Targeted treatment with ‘soft’ chemotherapy may be effective in the care of older people with secondary breast cancer and could increase survival rates.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
17, 2, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now