Nurses face intensifying difficulties delivering dignified care
An exclusive investigation conducted by our sister title Nursing Standard in collaboration with terminal illness charity Marie Curie has revealed how NHS pressures, including staffing shortages, are compromising end of life care.
Cancer Nursing Practice. 17, 2, 5-5. doi: 10.7748/cnp.17.2.5.s1
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now