New drug therapy for myeloma
Myeloma, a cancer that develops from plasma cells in the bone marrow, is diagnosed in approximately 5,500 people in the UK each year. In 2014 it was the reason given for nearly 3,000 deaths. Cancer Research UK statistics show that about one third of patients with myeloma survive for ten years or more.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
17, 2, 11-11.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now