Chronic diseases can increase the risk of developing cancer
Dion Smyth Lecturer-practitioner, Cancer and palliative care, Birmingham City University
The risk of cancer associated with chronic disease is often unheeded, and targeted public health measures could be used to address long-term illness and prevent cancers associated with such predisposing factors.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
17, 2, 12-12.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now