Community nurses need a way to manage caseloads
NHS Improvement and NHS England are finalising an improvement resource to address safe staffing in district nursing
Over recent years, the Queen’s Nursing Institute (QNI) has been involved in work on safe staffing in community nursing. As an independent charity, unconnected with employers or unions, we offer expert and objective evidence informed by consultation with practitioners, including members of our national network of Queen’s Nurses.
Nursing Management. 24, 8, 14-14. doi: 10.7748/nm.24.8.14.s18
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now