Thoughtful Health Care: Ethical Awareness and Reflective Practice
Karen Sanders Senior lecturer, adult nursing, London South Bank University
This easy-to-read book challenges many of the belief structures in the NHS, and examines where policymakers have made mistakes.
Nursing Management. 24, 8, 13-13. doi: 10.7748/nm.24.8.13.s15
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now