Celebrate nursing leadership with the RCNi Nurse Awards 2018
Barry Quinn Consultant editor, Nursing Management
Recently, I met Lynne, who after experiencing complications and severe pain associated with an advanced disease had been admitted to one of our wards. During our conversation, she said the care and kindness of the nursing and clinical team had made her feel safe as well as free of pain.
24, 8, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now