Time to rethink the English language test
Susan Williams Head of international affairs, The RCN
Changing the evidence overseas nurses must provide is welcome, but the real problem is lack of investment
The Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) recently announced it was broadening the evidence it will accept from nurses trained outside the UK to demonstrate their English language ability.
24, 8, 13-13.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now