Travel vaccination: an update
Jeannett Martin Director Clinical Leadership, Lewisham PCT
Foreign tourism and travel are increasing in popularity with more than eight million visits being made to developing countries annually (ONS 2004). In this article, Jeannett Martin outlines the vaccine-preventable diseases associated with foreign travel and discusses routine vaccination, required-for-entry vaccines and recommended vaccines.
Primary Health Care.
15, 5, 43-50.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now