Indicators of patient-centred care improved by 3D reviews
Vari Drennan Professor, Healthcare and policy research at Kingston and St. George’s, University of London
Reviews of treating older people with multiple conditions using a 3D approach show it did not improve their quality of life but gave better indicators of patient-centred care.
Primary Health Care.
28, 6, 13-13.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now