Indicators of patient-centred care improved by 3D reviews
Vari Drennan Professor, Healthcare and policy research at Kingston and St. George’s, University of London
Reviews of treating older people with multiple conditions using a 3D approach show it did not improve their quality of life but gave better indicators of patient-centred care.
Primary Health Care.
28, 6, 13-13.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now