Sleep health and insomnia treatment options
Pam Hodge Lecturer in practice learning, Middlesex University
This research digest looks at three studies relating to sleep health, insomnia and cognitive behaviour therapy as a primary care intervention. Sleep is essential for all aspects of health and well-being (Akay et al 2019), and the average adult requires eight hours of sleep (Hirshkowitz et al 2015)
Primary Health Care.
29, 5, 10-10.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now