Robots in healthcare
Kat Millward Lecturer, City, University of London
Robotics are being increasingly used in healthcare, but their introduction can be problematic as shown by the following pieces of research.
Primary Health Care.
28, 6, 14-14.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now