Examining the effects of knife crime on health services
Caroline McGraw Lecturer, Public health at City, University of London
Three recent studies explore the prevalence of knife crime in London on children and young people
Primary Health Care.
29, 2, 14-14.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now