Setting staff hours for specialist palliative care
Erin Dean Freelance health writer
While the importance of round-the-clock availability of specialist palliative care services has been recognised for more than a decade, it is often not available across all care settings.
Primary Health Care.
28, 4, 12-12.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now