Setting staff hours for specialist palliative care
Erin Dean Freelance health writer
While the importance of round-the-clock availability of specialist palliative care services has been recognised for more than a decade, it is often not available across all care settings.
Primary Health Care.
28, 4, 12-12.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now