How to advise women about the new cervical screening test
There are 2,500 new cases of cervical cancer in England every year, mainly affecting sexually active women aged 30-45. Almost all cases are caused by the human papilloma virus (HPV), a common virus that can be passed on through any type of sexual contact.
Primary Health Care.
30, 2, 10-10.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now