How to advise women about the new cervical screening test
There are 2,500 new cases of cervical cancer in England every year, mainly affecting sexually active women aged 30-45. Almost all cases are caused by the human papilloma virus (HPV), a common virus that can be passed on through any type of sexual contact.
Primary Health Care.
30, 2, 10-10.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now