Who will fly the flag for general practice nurses?
Marie Therese Massey Queen’s Nurse, chair, RCN general practice nursing forum, Sheffield Hallam University
The latest pay rise for NHS nurses will seem even more unfair for general practice nurses – but their concerns are being heard
Are you familiar with the aims of NHS England’s Five Year Forward View and the ten-point action plan for general practice nursing? I would like to think that all general practice nurses (GPNs) are.
Primary Health Care.
28, 4, 15-15.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now